Returning to Sydney on March 15 with the theme ‘Change It Up’, the No Vacancy Australia conference is where accommodation meets the web.
Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. Sound familiar? Maybe it’s time to Change It Up at the next edition of No Vacancy, which returns to Sydney on March 15.
This year, the program focus is on change and innovation. The conference will also look at all the major industry issues with a special focus on ‘integrated resorts’ — the sector formerly known as casinos.
The first round of speakers has been announced and the full program will be revealed later this month.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Matt Bekier, Chief Executive, Star Entertainment Group
- Ed Brea, General Manager, One & Only Hayman Island
- Adrian Currie, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline Group
- Dean Dransfield, Managing Director, Dransfield Hotels/Resorts
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- Andrew Hughes, VP Hotel Sourcing Asia Pacific, GTA
- Girish Jhunjhuwala, Founder and CEO, Ovolo Hotels
- Cemlyn Jones, General Manager, Travelzoo Australia
- Armina Soemino, Emerging Companies Research Analyst, JP Morgan
- Anton Stanish, Regional Director Australia/NZ, HomeAway.com
- Matthew Thomas, National Manager, Meriton
No Vacancy, held annually since 2007, has an outstanding track record with an international reputation for strong programs, honest interaction, entertaining speakers and excellent networking.