Next week, Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) is holding its annual Club Summit with one of its largest registration rosters in the history of the five-year event. Established in 2018, this conference has quickly become a key program for the association’s club segment offerings. The Summit delivers a vital opportunity for high-level club professionals and industry experts to directly address the topics that are most compelling and important to this specialized segment of hospitality.
- How to make marketing, sales, and revenue jobs in hotels attractive
- Madrid hotel industry reported higher performance in February
- Turtle Bay Resort accepted into global luxury travel group Virtuoso(R)
- Cendyn adds new CRM Analytics reporting feature to award-winning eInsight CRM
- HFTP 2023 Club Summit has event’s largest registration; Will addresses high priority industry topics
Accor AccorHotels Africa Appointment Appointments Asia Australia China COVID-19 Dubai Europe Executive Chef Featured Food and Beverage Four Seasons General Manager Germany GM Hilton hotel performance HSMAI Hyatt IHG India Marketing Marriott Marriott International Mexico Middle East Radisson Revenue Management SiteMinder Starwood STR sustainability technology Thailand tourism Tourism recovery UAE UK United States United States of America UNWTO Vietnam