Australia’s accommodation industry conference Maximum Occupancy announced its first line-up of speakers. Scheduled for 6-7 June 2023 in Sydney, the conference will include some of the industry’s leading experts and speakers sharing their insight into the industry’s current state and future.
“We have always been very particular on who speaks at the conference to ensure that we provide the right content that addresses the current needs of the industry,” said Adrian Caruso, the event organiser and Group Managing Director of Fastrack Digital. “We don’t just have the c-level side of the industry speak such as other industry conferences but make sure to include speakers and presentations from other areas of the industry that can share their insight into all aspects that affect occupancy and revenue”.
The powerful line-up of speakers include:
- TripAdvisor: Sarah Mathews
- Booking.com: Todd Lacey
- Google – Michelle Allen
- Australian Federation of Travel Agents – Dean Long
- Revinate: Will Howes
- Accommodation Association of Australia: Michael Johnson
- Lancemore Group : Chantelle Veness
- Australian Resident Managers Association – Trevor Rawnsley
- QCC Collection Group: Caspar Schmidt
- Swiss-Belhotel: Gavin Faull
- BWH Hotel Group Australiasia: Graham Perry
- Naumi Hotels: Lachlan Harris
- Minor Hotels: Craig Hooley and John Thompson
- Ted Horner & Associates : Ted Horner
- STR: Matthew Burke
- The Hotel Photographer: Mauro Risch
- Spicers Retreat: Nick Ellis and Sue Johnson
- Crystalbrook Collection: Nigel Greenaway and Melissa Gruse
See our full list of speakers at https://www.maximumoccupancy.com.au/speakers
This year’s conference will also take on a new structure, with a mix of keynote speeches, panel sessions and workshops on both days, so that delegates can learn and take away tips and tricks in the best way possible.
Our tradeshow will also be bigger than ever, with a wide selection of dedicated suppliers showcasing their innovative services and products. With over 300+ attendees, this is a great opportunity to meet other businesses and build connections for your hotel. For more information, visit https://maximumoccupancy.com.au/sponsors or contact Adrian Caruso at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird tickets on sale now! Available until sold out.
Where: Sydney, Australia When: June 6-7 2023