DerbySoft has publicly launched its software solution ‘One by DerbySoft’ at World Travel Market in London from November 7 to 9 (Stand TT407). It offers multiple benefits to independent hotels and smaller groups and gives them an advantage in a highly competitive market.
DerbySoft is a trusted name within the international hospitality technology world. The Dallas and Shanghai-based company has been offering individual software solutions for global hotel groups such as Marriott, Hilton and the InterContinental Hotel Group since 2002. Now, not only is DerbySoft expanding operations to Europe, but the hospitality specialist has developed a brand new distribution management platform called “One” for independent hotels and smaller chains.
“Our focus is to support these hotels in their task to successfully manage online distribution. It represents a challenge for any hotel, but especially so for independent hotels and small hotel groups. Compared to the larger global and regional chains, these businesses usually lack the deep pockets, the technical resources and the specialized personnel that is traditionally required to see profitable results”, André Baljeu says, Vice President at DerbySoft.
“One by DerbySoft” is an innovative, simple and affordable tool that helps independent hotels and small to mid-size hotel groups manage their online distribution in a quick and easy manner, across multiple reservation websites and channels. Today’s public launch follows DerbySoft’s “Learning Launch” programme, which gave a limited number of hoteliers early access to One since August.
“It has been well regarded by hotel managers, and the continually strong feedback shows us that we are on the right track with our solution,” André Baljeu states.
“One by DerbySoft” primarily focuses on simplifying the work for hotel managers who are already tight on time. In addition, the platform helps to reduce costs and generate more reservations and revenue, thanks in part to a powerful metasearch tool. Flexibility is a key offering of One, and as such, hoteliers can handpick the features that they want to use. Headline modules available for free at launch include:
- One Central – One location to create all of the user’s hotel content, update availability, and view hotel performance
- Booking Engine – Specially optimised for conversion to increase direct bookings on your website
- Hotel Website Builder – Reduce dependency on online travel agents with a professional website and further increase guest satisfaction
“Additionally we offer an upgrade to our ‘add-on modules’ with flexible and modest month-to-month pricing”, André Baljeu says. The paid modules of “One by DerbySoft” include:
- Channel Manager – With one click, update all rates and availability across booking channels, reducing the risk of overbooking and saving time
- Metasearch Manager – Bring comparison site prices under control and drive bookings to the hotel directly
- Global Distribution Systems – Powered by HotelREZ, GDS provides access to over 500,000 travel agents worldwide to reach a wide range of new bookers
- WeChat Manager – Chinese tourism has a proven impact on local economy and One will enable you to sell directly to 120 million potential customers through China’s most popular social media app
“We are confident that hoteliers are going to find multiple business advantages in our new tool. As a prestigious hospitality technology expert we have put all our experience and knowledge into a solution that takes our high-end software and provides something that meet the demands of independent hotels and smaller groups”, André Baljeu says and adds, “We are proud to publicly launch ‘One by DerbySoft’ at World Travel Market in London from November 7 to 9. All attendees will be able to discover the powerful features of our software and see the benefits for their daily business by using ‘One.”