With English recognised as the international language of the hospitality industry, it is becoming increasingly important for all industry professionals to develop a proficiency in English. Our online courses achieve this in an easy, flexible and engaging way.
Founded in 1912, the London School of English (LSE) is the longest-established, officially accredited language school in Britain. They have trained literally thousands of students from their two London-based campuses, both of which offer a range of courses and specialised programs.
The eHotelier English Language course is the result of 12 months’ of development and has been created specifically for the hospitality industry. Designed to give students the skills and knowledge to communicate with confidence, the online courses are perfect for busy industry professionals from a variety of departments.
The fully accredited online courses are fun and interactive. We offer courses in the following 8 modules of study:
- English Language for Front of House
- English Language for Food and Beverage
- English Language for Meetings
- English Language for Presentations
- English Language for Telephone and Email
- English Language for Hospitality – English Grammar Builder 1
- English Language for Hospitality – English Grammar Builder 2
- English Language for Hospitality – English Grammar Builder 3
The modules all feature:
- activities and quizzes,
- video and audio clips,
- access to the Cambridge Dictionary,
- an online translator
- and a Google image search to assist with learning.
There are ample opportunities to practice reading and pronunciation as well as quizzes to track the students’ progress. At the conclusion of each unit, students will receive a certificate documenting their study.
The courses can be purchased individually or in packages depending on the student’s needs. Thanks to their online nature they can be accessed easily and at a time to suit the individual.
We would be delighted to discuss your training needs further. Please contact us to discuss tailoring a solution to meet your requirements.