Switchfly, Inc., the technology company powering travel search/booking, loyalty program engagement and ancillary merchandising solutions, has announced the release of a new suite of configurable, white-label, industry-specific solutions. These solutions will allow client airlines, hotels and resorts, financial institutions and online travel agencies (OTAs) to provide tailored experiences to their customers, powered by Switchfly’s enterprise cloud platform. Each solution allows for global omni-channel commerce, comprehensive multi-source inventory, consumer loyalty and personalization, and data-driven optimization.
In this era of the customer, we are gratified to debut this new suite of solutions,” said Daniel Farrar, CEO of Switchfly. “Our customers are seeking a new level of customization, and our platform allows for a tailored customer experience that results in better merchandising, higher conversion rates and higher profit for our clients.”
About the platform
The Switchfly platform provides a rich suite of tools that enables clients to make data-driven decisions to support their business goals, including on-demand dynamic reporting, benchmarking capabilities, A/B testing, and real-time revenue management.
Analytics and real-time decision engines integrate with loyalty, member profile, and CRM systems to deliver contextually rich customer engagement. Additionally, Switchfly’s platform delivers 99.98% uptime, unlimited scalability and PCI DSS Level 1 security compliance to complement the company’s 24/7 technical support.
About the industry-specific solutions
Switchfly Air is an extensible end-to-end web and mobile solution for streamlining the direct booking path and for selling ancillaries, bundles and more. Other features include:
- Fast and easy 1st and 3rd ancillary merchandising
- Branded fares
- Revenue managed seats, bags and more
- Package or standalone
- Loyalty program integration (offer core, alternate or partner awards)
Switchfly Hotel is a flexible solution for cross-selling travel products to guests. Features include:
- Fast and easy ancillary merchandising
- Access to GDS air inventory
- OTA parity functionality
- Revenue-managed pricing by segmentation
- Loyalty program integration
- Diverse multi-source supply
Switchfly Finance provides comprehensive travel redemption solutions that allow loyalty program members to seamlessly redeem points for travel experiences anywhere and anytime. Features include:
- Fixed point or dynamic award redemption
- Segmentation rules that allow programs to differentiate points-to-cash ratios, messaging, and inventory by member tier
- Ability to adjust the combination of points and cash members spend when redeeming points for flexible payment options for various member tiers
- Targeted messaging to very specific or very broad member bases using predefined segmentation tiers
Switchfly Agency allows any brand to offer flights, hotels, car rentals, insurance and activities, either as stand-alone products or bundled packages – all under the client’s unique brand.
- Hotel: Over 200,000 hotels are available through the Switchfly platform. Multi-source inventory technology allows clients to manage multiple inventory providers and compete for their customers’ business in real time, lowering hotel inventory cost by over 15%. Switchfly offers hotel inventory from major OTAs, wholesalers, and direct hotel connectors. Offers are seamlessly displayed to customers in the booking path.
- Air: Switchfly can customize airline integrations based on specific business needs. Airline partners connect directly to their own reservation system and accesses inventory without additional GDS fees. Agency and non-airline partners instantly gain access to all major GDSs. Both airlines and agency partners can opt to use advanced flight shopping tools.
- Car rental: Car rental inventory is available for pickup at nearly any airport location worldwide. Switchfly supports car inventory through direct connects and through online aggregators.
- Agent tools: Switchfly’s platform provides call center agents access to a comprehensive toolbox that allows them to assist customers through every phase of the shopping-and-booking process. Additionally, Switchfly offers sophisticated post-booking tools that allow agents to modify and/or cancel bookings that occurred through any touch point, including online reservations.
- Activities: Over 10,000 different activities are available through the Switchfly platform. Each can be sold on a standalone basis or as part of a vacation package. Clients also add their own inventory, such as airport lounge access or spa treatments.
- Insurance: Clients can provide customers with insurance through one of Switchfly’s many providers.
Along with the new solutions, Switchfly is rolling out an updated website that will help travel companies seamlessly work with Switchfly on all areas of business. To see the new website, visit www.switchfly.com.