The items are available for purchase at attractive prices on a selected number of routes to and from Abu Dhabi.Ê
The new selection includes comfort items such as Christian Lacroix male and female amenity kits featuring exclusive skincare products by pioneering Hungarian skincare brand Omorovicza; Christian Lacroix cotton sleepwear in a range of sizes; Piper-Heidsieck Cuvee Brut NV champagne; Coffee Planet cold brew coffee; and tasty snack boxes with sweet and healthy treats complementing the custom free meal service.
Items available for onboard purchase:
Paris, London and all Australian sectors in Economy Class:
- Cold brewed coffee from Coffee Planet: USD 4 / AED 15 a glass
All long haul and ultra-long haul (except US) sectors in Economy Class:
- Piper-Heidsieck Cuvee Brut NV champagne: USD 8 / AED 30 per glass
All ULH sectors (except US routes) in all cabins:
- Christian Lacroix male and female branded amenity kits with Omorovicza products: USD 22 / AED 80
- Christian Lacroix branded sleepwear: USD 35 / AED 130
- In January 2018, a Snack Box featuring both sweet and healthy snacks to suit guests’ differing tastes and cravings will be introduced.
Etihad Airways recently began introducing a range of enhanced services for Economy Class customers, including pay-for lounge access and chauffeur transfers at a number of airports on the airline’s global network, neighbour-free seats and extra-legroom seats.