Now that restrictions are easing and travel is beginning to return we discuss the opportunities for hotels to rethink their marketing, revenue management and sales.
- Will price will play a key role in the future.
- Will the loyalty programs of the future be vastly different to those of the past?
- How can hotels encourage guests to book direct in the future?
- How can a hotel use TikTok as a marketing channel?
- How is storytelling in Instagram different to Facebook and how will it surpass Facebook and other social channels in the future?
- How can hoteliers leverage email in the future and why is it so powerful?
- How can hotels ensure they rank on search engines in the future and convert search traffic into bookings?
About Gonzo Marketing:
Since 2012, Frederic has given over 350 keynotes, workshops and training, in front of groups ranging between 10 to 1,000 participants. He has published more than 700 articles on his blog as well as numerous guest posts on internationally acclaimed sites such as eHotelier. Frederic is often asked to comment in mainstream media about his two areas of expertise: digital marketing and tourism.
Frederic has produced a series of webinars regarding digital marketing and social media best practices. He is the co-author of the book « Social Media Best Practices in Travel Marketing »
With his team of collaborators, Frederic has delivered more than 250 web and social media audits, providing small and medium hospitality brands with insights to help optimize their digital marketing and tangible recommendations to increase their online performance.
He has coached over 50 businesses, from individuals wanting to launch their online business to big organizations with marketing departments of 30 employees or more!