Leadership and management are terms that seem to be used interchangeably within the industry. Tracy Walker and I discuss the difference between leadership and management, and the important skills of hotel professionals in the future.
- The common qualities shared by the most effective leaders over the past 12 months.
- How the impact of the pandemic has inspired hoteliers to reinvent their people structures.
- The most important qualities of a leader particularly as we move the recovery.
- How we can most effectively develop emerging managers and leaders of tomorrow.
- The importance of emotional intelligence in leadership