Travel has been one of the hardest hit industries by the pandemic over the past 12 months. Now that vaccinations are rolling out and restrictions are lifting, we are seeing the first signs of recovery, as hotels emerge we explore the main trends for the future of the travel industry.
- How “recovery” is shaping the future of travel, will travel return to pre-pandemic models, or what are the new models emerging.
- How can hoteliers take advantage of these trends to gear up for recovery.
- Early adoption success stories.
- Moving beyond recovery and outside the hotel room, new revenue opportunities hoteliers should consider.
- How technology has shifted to enable hoteliers to take advantage of these new opportunities.
Click to play:
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre Corporation is a leading software and technology Company that powers the global travel industry, serving a wide range of travel companies including airlines, hoteliers, travel agencies and other suppliers. The Company provides retailing, distribution and fulfilment solutions that help its customers operate more efficiently, drive revenue and offer personalized traveler experiences. Through its leading travel marketplace, Sabre connects travel suppliers with buyers from around the globe. Sabre’s technology platform manages more than $260B worth of global travel spend annually. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world. For more information visit www.sabre.com.