We discuss new financial models in hotels post-pandemic with Aaron Oh, a learning facilitator at The Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School at Torrens University.
Click to play:
- How hotels have restructured their financial management, in order to become more resilient.
- New models that have evolved from lessons learned over the past year.
- How new models provide more cash flow certainty to enable future resilience.
- What relationships between General Manager, Management Company and Owners will look like in the future.
- The importance of financial acumen in the General Managers tool kit in the future.
- Future movement in capital investment in hotels in the future.