The global pandemic has created economic conditions in the market that we have never seen before. But is forecasting accurate or relevant today or are we starting with a blank sheet of paper? In this episode we explore the relevance a revenue forecasting through the pandemic.
In this 15 minute podcast episode, we explore:
- Whether a forecast is still relevant
- New information managers should source to assist with the accuracy of their forecasts
- The relevance of total revenue in forecasting today
- How the industry is defining new standards through this evolving situation?
- Advice for reopening hotels