As President, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Scott Wilson has a global perspective of industry recovery, including how many hotels are thriving.
Scott shares his insight including lessons to be learned from his experience in the retail and airline industries, to assist hoteliers to maximise opportunities through recovery and beyond.
- The challenges hotels face in delivering the high service level expectations of guests, without the depth of service experience.
- How the retail industry has scaled delivery, without scaling headcount.
- How to meet guest expectations and drive increased profitability.
- How to structure manning to become more resilient in future.
- How to adopt a just in time approach to product and service delivery.
- Lessons from the airline industry.
- Top 3 tips to make the customer journey great.
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre Corporation is a leading software and technology company that powers the global travel industry, serving a wide range of travel companies including airlines, hoteliers, travel agencies and other suppliers. The Company provides retailing, distribution and fulfilment solutions that help its customers operate more efficiently, drive revenue and offer personalized traveller experiences. Through its leading travel marketplace, Sabre connects travel suppliers with buyers from around the globe. Sabre’s technology platform manages more than $260B worth of global travel spend annually. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world. For more information visit www.sabre.com.