The pandemic has changed the way we live, and the way consumers purchase, moving everything even further online, including hotel bookings.
So, it is more important than ever to ensure your web presence is working hard for you. Learn why copy is important and how to ensure your digital voice communicates your service.
- The importance of your voice in the customer journey
- How to know if your audience is actually listening and making an impression
- When text is your friend – and when it isn’t
- The most important elements of creating effective communication, cutting through the noise
- The importance of tone, how to make it positive to create the action you want
- Top 3 tips to make the customer journey great
An award-winning sales trainer and internationally recognized authority, Sue Hershkowitz-Coore, is “the most engaging, practical, fun, down-to-earth, smart, on-trend trainer you’ll ever have the pleasure of learning from.”
Sue has written the book – literally two books! – on sales and communication skills. Power Sales Writing (McGraw Hill), now in its second printing has been translated into multiple languages and is used throughout the world as the “bible” for email and business communication success., Named as one of the “Ten Best Business Books” of the year by Selling Power magazine, Power Sales Writing provides a strategic, simple yet revolutionary approach to differentiating your distinction in a competitive marketplace. How to Say it To Sell It! (Penguin/Random House), is part of a multi-million dollar award winning “How to Say It” series and has been rated as a “Best Book” by Amazon.com.