With the integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning into revenue management, how do we keep value creation in the centre of the revenue management function?
- The importance of revenue management and marketing working closely together to continue to create valuable offerings to the consumer.
- The importance of hotel managers and owners working together to maximise customer-lead opportunities.
- How changes are impacting the organisational structure of the hotel.
- How revenue management functions will change in the future as complexity increases.
About HGE International:
Heidi knows first-hand the complexities and overwhelm of the digital and operational business strategies facing Hotels. For the past 10 years she has worked with independent hotels across Asia on building robust distribution and commercial strategies, so that they can continue to compete in this challenging market place.
Heidi founded a consultancy for revenue management, distribution and digital strategy in 2010. Her company also provides outsourced revenue management solutions for hotels. She is most passionate about enabling independent hoteliers to have opportunity and access to expertise in order to succeed in a world of mega-brands.
More from HGE International:
Want to learn more about revenue management?
Checkout our full range of hotel revenue management courses, including:
- Overview of accommodation revenue management
- Understanding your guest’s path to booking
- Understanding the accommodation market
- Market segmentation for hoteliers
- Accommodation distribution
- Forecasting for accommodation providers
- Revenue strategy for accommodation providers
- Pricing rooms for accommodation providers
- Business intelligence for accommodation providers
- Revenue roles, structure and culture in the hotel industry
Diploma in Revenue Management
Advance your career with the Diploma in Revenue Management, including all 10 revenue management courses, plus 4 elective soft skills courses. Created by industry, curated by academics, endorsed by industry so you know your learning is supporting your career advancement, now and in the future.