There are positive signs that demand is increasing in specific markets, particularly domestic leisure. Forward bookings through the summer in the northern hemisphere are perhaps indicating a pent-up demand which is supported by flexible hotel cancellation and insurance policies.
In this episode, we discuss which markets are likely to recover first and a range of new emerging markets.
- How guest expectations may change as a result of travellers holidaying locally.
- Opportunities created by travels bubbles between select countries.
- Changes in business activity with a shift online and how this may impact business travel in the future.
- The impact and changes in major events sector changing longer term.
- The benefits of industry working together as travel returns.
- What hoteliers can do to prepare for changing customer demands both in the near and longer term
- Challenges providing an authentic experience in the luxury sector as demand returns.