Reviewing 2020 by the numbers around the globe, with David Eisen from HotStats.
David is the Director of Hotel Intelligence and Customer Solutions at HotStats, the world’s largest monthly profit-and-loss database in the hotel industry. With uniquely intelligent benchmarking and performance software, HotStats looks far beyond REVPAR, offering an unparalleled opportunity to understand the industry like never before.
We review the Profit Matters, Global Hotel Performance Review 2020 report published by HotStats.
You can download a copy of the report here.
- The impact of pandemic restrictions on hotel performance by region
- The regional impact on TREVPAR
- How staff reductions have impacted payroll costs and the flow on impact to GOPPAR
- Regional performance in the first quarter 2021 and expectations through 2021 as restrictions are eased
- Forecast changes as demand returns, by market and region