Atomize has finalized the 2-way integration with the prominent property management system RMS Cloud. Atomize continues its global growth trajectory through this new integration and is now available for an additional 7000+ properties across 70 countries running on RMS Cloud.
RMS Cloud is a privately owned company with offices in Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Germany, the UK and North America. They have 40 years of global experience providing the hospitality industry with enterprise property management software. Their cloud-based software provides real-time functionalities and allows businesses to centralise all operations and streamline efficiencies. In their customer portfolio, they operate close to 7000 properties, among them recognized brands such as The Ascott, ALH Hotels and Cheval Collection, to name a few.
The integration with Atomize allows RMS Cloud users to automate demand modelling and price optimization for their properties, enabling them to do more with less, lowering costs and improving margins.
The full-blown 2-way integration means that the internal PMS data such as room inventory, bookings, pick-up pace and occupancy from RMS Cloud will be automatically pushed to Atomize to perform price assessments and calculate the optimal rates for each room type. The new rates will be automatically pushed back and adjusted in RMS Cloud up to 730 days into the future.
For RMS Cloud users, the benefits of deploying Atomize are:
- Maximize your revenue with price automation. Atomize offers real-time price optimization and automatically adjusts your rates according to demand shifts in the market. Atomize customer portfolio shows an average RevPAR increase of 15% after 6-12 months.
- Save hours of valuable time. Atomize will increase your efficiency and save hours of manual work by eliminating any manual tasks related to pricing through automated price optimization and price setting.
- Stay ahead of your competition with future demand insights. The powerful insights from future demand data, such as flight search volume, search pressure and source market behavior, help Atomize users detect demand – before it shows on the books and enables the hotel to be more proactive with their pricing to stay ahead of the competition.
- Keep track of your comp set and market. Your comp set data is incorporated into Atomize. Through a comp set and market analysis, Atomize finds the right balance between your hotel’s performance, the market and your competitor data when setting prices.
- Sell every room at the optimal price. Atomize price different room types and room categories dynamically based on actual demand which results in an optimized distribution of your inventory.
- Increase your market share. Most Atomize customers see an uptick in RevPAR Index (RGI), many by more than 15% in the first quarter.
“Hotels need to streamline their operations and apply key tactics to meet the challenge of shifting demand and staff shortages. To do that, they need to invest in smart technology to automate processes and to increase efficiency. That is why we are experiencing an increasing need for solutions like Atomize. We look forward to supporting RMS Cloud users and making them more successful in their respective markets using Atomize, ” says Alexander Edström, the CEO of Atomize.
“We are excited to partner with Atomize and bring a game-changing revenue management solution to our customers,” said Peter Buttigieg, CEO of RMS Cloud. “This integration allows hoteliers to harness the power of intelligent pricing and inventory management, driving their revenue growth and competitiveness.”