IDeaS, a SAS company, the world’s leading provider of hotel revenue management software and services, announced it ranked in the Top 10 Global Hotelier’s Choice and Best Places to Work awards in the annual HotelTechAwards.
Dr. Ravi Mehrotra, co-founder, president, and chief scientist, IDeaS, said: “IDeaS’ global teams are committed to ensuring the complete satisfaction of our clients. From the first engagement through the lifecycle of our relationship, our mission is to demonstrate our relentless focus on client success. Earning this recognition is a testament to our outstanding teams’ efforts, but it also showcases our company as a leading employer in the RMS industry. We couldn’t be prouder to be recognized by those that matter most, our clients and our employees.”
- Global Hotelier’s Choice Award – This award leverages real customer data to determine best-of-breed hotel technology offerings. It uses key factors of total verified customer reviews, geographic reach of reviews, and overall review sentiment and ratings. Each category is based on customer feedback and key proprietary data signals such as integration compatibility, organizational health, market share, partner network strength, and customer support quality.
- Outstanding client satisfaction gives IDeaS the leading edge – More than 521 verified IDeaS clients from 24 countries across six regions voted for the Global Hotelier’s Choice Award, in addition to 57 partner recommendations and 111 verified integrations. What customers said about IDeaS RMS solutions:
- “IDeaS is hands down the best revenue management software in the market. They stand behind their product and give you as much support as you need to hit your KPIs. We’ve used G3 to help build a solid revenue management culture within the organization.” – revenue manager from branded hotel in the United States of America
- “At the end of the day, we knew that IDeaS was the best. One critical factor was the technical implementation of the software. We needed to consider how the system would affect our current architecture and the future scalability of the tech stack. IDeaS came up as the leader for seamless integration with the rest of the stack – now and in the future, regardless of changes that would need to be made as the business grows.” – revenue manager from a luxury hotel in Monaco
- Best Place to Work – Thousands of surveys were filled in by hospitality and technology partner employees from around the world, scoring companies across five categories, including work-life balance, personal development opportunities, gender equality, confidence in company direction, and values alignment. IDeaS’ employees gave their company a 95 percent satisfaction score landing IDeaS in the top 10.
Jordan Hollander, co-founder, Hotel Tech Report said: “The authentic voice of the customer decides the winners of the annual HotelTechAwards—ranking hotel software solutions based on users’ experience in buying, implementing, and using those solutions. We’re thrilled to highlight the value that the world’s leading software solutions deliver to their customers.”