We’re excited to share that Duetto GameChanger has been named 2023’s #1 Revenue Management System (RMS) by Hotel Tech Report. This is the second year in a row that Duetto has been named the world’s best RMS.
Duetto also received three other accolades at the HotelTechAwards 2023. In total, the cloud-based hospitality technology company was awarded the following:
- Best Revenue Management System (#1)
- Top 10 Best Places to Work (#2)
- Finalist Business Intelligence (#3)
- Top 10 Hotelier’s Choice Award (#7)
Each year 2.5 million hotel industry professionals use HotelTechReport.com to make informed technology purchasing decisions. The HotelTechAwards determine the best hotel software products across every category based on customer feedback and key proprietary data signals such as integration compatibility, organizational health, market share, partner network strength, and customer support quality.
“Duetto achieving a top spot on this year’s HotelTechReport.com Best Places to Work list is completely connected with its win as Best Revenue Management System of 2023. Duetto’s intense focus on its people and culture is what enables the firm to go well beyond the mandate of a software company and to become an extension of their hotel clients’ revenue management organizations. If there’s anything the hotel industry has learned these last few years, it’s that ‘business as usual’ doesn’t exist anymore. Working with a company like Duetto that engages in customer-led innovation is critical to succeeding in highly volatile markets,” said Jordan Hollander, CEO of Hotel Tech Report.
Here’s what some of our reviewers had to say about Duetto:
- The Duetto Gamechanger product has customizable features that can apply to nearly any hotel. The system drives RevPAR by recognizing the importance of distribution, flexibility, and user interface. Behind the system is an army of revenue management specialists with proven results. – Area Director of Revenue Management (United States of America)
- We have worked with Duetto for 5 years now, and we are very happy with the system. On a daily basis, the system gives us accurate information and works well in connection with our PMS system. Especially the Scoreboard system gives us detailed business intelligence information that we can use for our daily work. – Director of Revenue Management (Netherlands)
- The forecast can be done within 5 mins and is quite accurate. Pricing recommendations make sense, easy to manage, control, and monitor. – Corporate Director Revenue Management (Thailand)
“The authentic voice of the customer decides the winners of the annual HotelTechAwards – ranking hotel software solutions based on users’ experience in buying, implementing, and using those solutions,” said Hollander. “We’re thrilled to highlight the value that the world’s leading software solutions deliver to their customers. By building a platform around the voice of the people actually using these hotel tech solutions, we’re able to deliver actionable, peer-to-peer insights that potential buyers can trust. Winning a HotelTechAward is the highest achievement in the industry because it’s based on data.”
“Everything we do at Duetto starts with the customer. Their reviews, both via the Hotel Tech Report platform and through direct feedback to us, are the fuel that helps us drive forward with product development. To be awarded the Best RMS in the World for the second year in a row is a huge honor, as this not only points to the continued evolution of our product but also underscores the high levels of satisfaction Duetto users have in working with us,” said David Woolenberg, CEO, Duetto.
“And of course, none of this is possible without our amazing team here at Duetto. Being recognized as a Best Place to Work shows how our team spirit continues to grow and positively impacts everything we do.”
The HotelTechAwards are often referred to as “the Grammys of Hotel Tech” and winners have been selected from more than 200 of the top technology products around the world. The HotelTechAwards are the industry’s only data-driven awards platform with winners determined not by a handful of judges or popularity votes but by product reviews from a global community of verified hotel technology users across more than 120 countries.