Recovery is well underway, with destinations opening worldwide, making substantial inroads back to consistent and reliable levels.
In this episode, Liz Ortiguera provides an update on the region’s recovery, the challenges facing travel, tourism and hospitality business and how the Asia Pacific region is the one to watch in the future.
- The current state of the industry’s return in the Asia Pacific region.
- The pace of the return of international leisure business.
- How business and mice segments are recovering how these segments continue to build.
- The impact and longevity of airline disruptions.
- How the lack of talent is affecting travel businesses.
- What we must do as a collective, and the focus to maximise opportunities.
- How to harness changing consumer sentiment.
- How to rebuild a better industry, particularly with a focus on regenerative travel?
PATA is a non-profit public/private sector organization acting as a catalyst for the responsible development of the Asia Pacific travel and tourism industry. In partnership with PATA’s private and public sector members, the organization enhances the sustainable growth, value, and quality of travel and tourism to, from, and within the region.