The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities such as free Wi-Fi & 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is in a joint venture led by Songy Highroads.
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Place Atlanta/Centennial Park just steps away from the Georgia Aquarium, Mercedes Benz Stadium, State Farm Arena, City View Ferris Wheel, and many other local attractions and dining options. In addition to offering 1,983 square feet of meeting space and a rooftop pool located on the third floor, the hotel’s spacious guestrooms provide scenic views of downtown Atlanta.
Hyatt Place Atlanta Centennial Park offers:
- 175 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Breakfast Bar, a hot breakfast available daily features a variety of breakfast items, including cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon and sausage, fresh-cut fruit, steel-cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, artisanal breads, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Starbucks featuring specialty coffees 24/7
- The Bar offers premium beers, wines, and spirits
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Event Spaces offer 1,983 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free earbuds