We reflect on the impact of the pandemic, how it has led us to where we are today and the new crisis facing the hotel industry in the future.
- The principal impacts for Best Western and the wider hospitality industry.
- How domestic tourism has profited from border closures.
- How guest expectations have altered and how hoteliers need to think differently about the delivery of their services in the future.
- How the commercial functions of marketing and revenue management changed now and into the future.
- How these factors have impacted the organizational structure and management.
- How hotels are managing the current staff shortage the opportunities for aspiring professionals at Best Western Hotels.
Special thanks to our partner Digital Travel Summit APAC
About BWH Group:
BWH Hotel Group is a leading, global hospitality network comprising: Best Western Hotels & Resorts, WorldHotels Collection, and SureStay® Hotel Group.
Built on the foundation of Best Western Hotels & Resorts, BWH Hotel Group was formed following Best Western’s acquisition of WorldHotels Collection a collection of hotels and resorts in the upper-upscale and luxury segments. Together with SureStay Hotel Group in the economy segment BWH covers hotel options in every market segment – from economy to luxury, a global network of approximately 4,700 hotels, in nearly 100 countries and territories worldwide.