The Beverly Hilton is debuting a fresh new look for 2020, with redesigned rooms rolling out through 2019 and the unveiling of a hotel-wide reawakening slated for completion in early 2020, perfectly timed to the hotel’s 65th anniversary.
A beacon of modern luxury and Hollywood glamour since its 1955 opening, the iconic hotel will unveil a total reimagination encompassing all rooms, key public spaces, meetings and event settings, and signature restaurant CIRCA 55.
This bold transformation is poised to introduce a fresh guest experience steeped in the extravagant luxuries signature to the hotel from its opening (it was the undisputed social center of Beverly Hills), paired with tech-forward and earth-conscious touches that are important to today’s sophisticated traveler.
Meeting & Event Space
- The first phase of the new Beverly Hilton experience is newly complete with a full refresh of their Beverly Hills Collection of meetings and event spaces. The Beverly Hills and Wilshire Ballrooms, and California Terrace have been transformed into sleek, contemporary spaces featuring a neutral color palette of soft shades of grey, beige and white, complemented by warm, subtle metallic hints. State-of-the-art technological enhancements are plentiful throughout with highlights that include: built-in stage; built-in theatrical lighting; projection booths and private loading access. The flexible spaces transition smoothly for events intimate to grand, accommodating up to 850 guests; and with a retractable wall of windows, also flow effortlessly onto the California Terrace, giving way to the Gardens Collection, a trio of sun-splashed event settings – the newest elegant urban oasis in the heart of Beverly Hills.
Guestrooms & Suites
- All accommodations will be revamped with a glamorous, residential vibe with notes of teal and slate, complemented by pops of crisp white and blush pink with luxe metallic and glass accents and custom furnishings. In-room enhancements include updated technology to control lighting and temperature, new phones and oversized smart TVs, loaded with streaming services.
- The elegant rooms and suites in the Wilshire Tower and Penthouse Collection will be contrasted with the more playful and whimsical rooms in The Oasis Building. The interiors of the poolside Cabana Rooms will also get a full refresh.
Oasis Lobby & Courtyard
- Echoing the more playful, urban resort vibe of The Oasis collection, this secluded lobby will incorporate floral fabrics and bright hues of pink, turquoise, yellow, green and blue.
- A new social area will be created in the outdoor courtyard with oversized games such as Jenga and cornhole, as well as chairs and other seating arrangements to encourage gathering.
- The main reception lobby with provide a residential feel – creating a space that feels and serves as the living room of the neighborhood – with elegant yet contemporary accents throughout.
- Other additions include a custom designed blush pink and gold carpet emblazoned with a modern starburst motif, a stylized take on the hotel’s iconic symbol, and plush sofas and ottomans in light, neutral colors offering a bright and inviting space for guests to gather comfortably.
- Early next year, The Beverly Hilton’s signature poolside restaurant will brighten up with lively palm tree wallcoverings, accented with white rattan, teal and blush pink seating and dramatic pops of glossy black and white.
- Throwing it back to the hotel’s early days, vintage lifesavers, swim caps and swimsuits, housed in translucent lightboxes will dot the walls, paying homage to the 1950’s and iconic Aqua Star Pool.