At The Red Sea Development Company and AMAALA, John is leveraging his 38 years of international experience in delivering large scale multi-billion-dollar developments.
Since 2018, John has led The Red Sea Development Company’s growth from the ground up and is creating a unique eco-luxury, sustainable, regenerative tourist destination that will contribute to transforming the global tourism industry and to the diversification of the Saudi Arabian economy.
- The key considerations in the design of resort developments in different ecological locations.
- How to approach sustainability when developing in environmentally precious locations.
- How are guests’ expectations changing regarding the desire for transformative experiences.
- The placement and integration of the property within its locality
- How to approach the appointment and development of team members who may also be transitioning from alternative industries.
About John Pagano:
John Pagano is the Group Chief Executive Officer of The Red Sea Development Company (TRSDC) and AMAALA, sister projects set along the north-western coast of Saudi Arabia that will play key roles in the realisation of the Vision 2030 – KSA’s economic roadmap for the future.
John’s experience covers every facet of the real estate value chain including site acquisition, master planning, planning, project structuring, financing, construction, and asset management.
Prior to joining TRSDC and AMAALA, John established his own international strategic advisory company, Old Fort Capital Investments Ltd, drawing on his extensive experience, providing strategic advice internationally on large scale real estate developments.
John holds a BA.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Toronto. He also studied Corporate Finance at the London Business School.