The “Global Adventure Tourism Market (2022-2027) by Type, Activity, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis”report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Adventure Tourism Market is estimated to be USD 568.56 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 880.84 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.15%.
The Global Adventure Tourism Market is segmented based on Type, Activity, Distribution Channeland Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Hard and Soft.
- By Activity, the market is classified into Air-based Activity, Land-based Activity, and Water-based Activity.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Direct Travel and Travel Agent.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Adventure Tourism Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Adventure Tourism Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Growing Tourism Industry and Adventure Activities
- Integration of Simulators and Virtual Environments
- Government Initiatives in The Form of Private and Public Partnership
- Risk Involved in Unpredictable Weather Condition and Adventure Travelling Restrictions
- Integration of Artificial Intelligence and Social Media Platforms
- Rising Disposable Income in Emerging Economies
- High Cost of Adventure Activities
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Adventure Tourism Market, By Type
7 Global Adventure Tourism Market, By Activity
8 Global Adventure Tourism Market, By Distribution Channel
9 Americas’ Adventure Tourism Market
10 Europe’s Adventure Tourism Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Adventure Tourism Market
12 APAC’s Adventure Tourism Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Abercrombie & Kent
- Austin Adventures
- Butterfield & Robinson
- Exodus Travels
- G Adventures
- International Expeditions
- Intrepid Travel
- MT Sobek
- National Geographic Partners
- Natural Habitat Adventures
- TUI Group
- Zegrahm Expeditions
Click here for more information about this report.