Each week, STR analysts provide a deep-dive into U.K. hotel performance. The most recent video, highlighting performance for the week of 31 August through 6 September, is linked below.
- Following the bank holiday weekend, occupancy fell week-over-week to 46%.
- ADR and RevPAR declined at a steeper pace.
- Saturday night remains the best-performing night of the week.
- Bournemouth saw the highest occupancy level for the week (83%).
- Regional U.K. saw a 6% week-over-week decline in occupancy, while London saw a 22% drop in the metric.