The “Lodging: Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 for major lodging companies using the SWOT framework – Issue 2 (Company Impact Report)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption and the lodging industry is very much impacted due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Occupancy rates around the globe are dropping rapidly. This is reflected in the steep drop in share price for most multi-national hotel companies and is currently showing no signs of recovery in the near future.
- Using the COVID-19 pandemic as a time to create positive PR or plan on future consolidation implies that many potential opportunities are progressive and will provide long term benefits.
- It is likely that the majority of hotels will be aware of their strengths and weaknesses, but opportunities and threats need to be carefully assessed in order to maximize top-line growth wherever possible.
- Assess the impact COVID is having on industry players
- Look at the impact coronavirus is having on share prices
- Understand what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in this industry in the current climate
- Look at real-world examples of company strategies
Key Topics Covered:
- Share Price Impact
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Focus – Strengths
- Company Focus – Weaknesses
- Company Focus – Opportunities
- Company Focus – Threats
- MGM Resorts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/df2uvz