Maximum Occupancy New Zealand is fast approaching and tickets are selling fast.
In less than a month, on 3rd to 4th April, 150+ delegates from across the
accommodation sector will come together at the Stamford Plaza Auckland to:
● Learn from the best of the best, with keynotes and panellists from Booking.com, Expedia, Google, TOP 10 Holiday Parks, AccorHotels and more.
● Hear the industry’s hottest topics, trends and future updates
● Gain tons of actionable tactics and insights you can apply as soon as you get back to the office.
● Network with industry giants and like-minded professionals
● Enjoy the most productive two days out of the office
Some of our expert speakers include:
● Horwath HTL – Stephen Hamilton, Director
● Sudima Hotels/ HIND Management – Les Morgan, COO
● TOP 10 Holiday Parks – David Ovendale, CEO
● Expedia – Haley Purdon, Director Market Management – New Zealand &
● Tourism Industry Aotearoa – Sally Attfield, Hotel Sector Manager
● AccorHotels – Kerrie Hannaford – Area Director of Sales and Marketing
● TripAdvisor – AJ Shantiratnam, Senior Account Manager
● AccorHotels – Todd Simms, Director of Revenue
● Grand Chancellor Hotels – Hazel Rigler – Director of Marketing and
Visit maximumoccupancy.co.nz/speakers to view more speakers.
For more information, visit the Maximum Occupancy New Zealand Website to keep up to date with speaker announcements and the latest updates. www.maximumoccupancy.co.nz
Maximum Occupancy New Zealand Event details:
Where: Stamford Plaza Auckland, 22-26 Albert St, Auckland, 1010
When: April 03 to 04 2019
Follow Maximum Occupancy on Linkedin to be the first to know about updates:
About Fastrack Group
Fastrack Group provides digital marketing innovation for the travel and tourism industry.
Through data-driven creative web design and smart digital marketing, Fastrack Group helps smart hoteliers of all types and sizes create meaningful conversations and more revenue.