TopHotel Tourism & Leisure Investment Conference is a unique annual event that brings together hotel owners and managers, tourism professionals, developers and operators to discuss the future of the tourism industry.
TopHotel is the meeting point for more than 400 participants from the tourism and hotel industry from Romania and the EU.
The conference will be held on 16-17 May 2019 at JW Marriott Bucharest.
Some of the event’s speakers who will attend this year’s edition are:
- The Romanian hospitality industry in a regional context.
- Digital innovation and its impact on the hospitality industry.
- Bringing the hotels to the new standards and implementing advanced technologies.
- Opportunities, risks and perspectives.
- Destination management for Romania’s locations with high touristic potential.
In an exclusive setting, the awards will celebrate all those who marked the evolution of the tourism and hospitality sector in 2018.
- 16 May 2019
- 7 pm – 8 pm: registration
- 8 pm – 10 pm: awards gala
The aim of the conference is to bring forth the challenges and opportunities of the moment so as not to miss the new trends in the tourism and hotel industry.
- 16 May 2019
- 9 am – 11:30 am: session 1
- 3 pm – 6 pm: session 2
More details about the speakers, agenda and registration are available on the official website: www.en.hotelconference.ro