Retail in the USA is a huge, multi-billion dollar industry, which is evolving.
Retailers need to find ways to attract and grow wallet share from today’s and tomorrow’s customer. Creating rich and personal retail experiences with the aid of technology is at the heart of this strategy to win new and retain current customers. This is where the Retail Show comes in. It’s the biggest event dedicated to retail strategy and technology. The Retail Technology Show USA is where your customers are gathering to get the big ideas and to shop in 2016.
The Retail Technology Show is a part of Home Delivery World USA , which started out as a small conference back in 2013 with the goal of helping retailers get their products to their consumers. eCommerce, however, is an industry exploding with growth and as testament to this industry now so has our once-modest conference.
The Retail Technology Show USA will feature the following trends:
- In-store Contextual, Mobile and Social: the whys and hows of the retail Context
- Customer Analytics: Segmentation, Predictive, and Real-time
- Merchandising Tech & Assortment Optimisation
- Inventory Management: building the next generation retail supply chain
- Multi-channeling Retailing: integrating online and offline shopping
- Bleeding Edge Technology: augmented reality, 3D printing, and IOT
- CIO’s Role in Retail Technology: from project to risk and change management
What you need to know:
The inaugural Retail Technology Show USA will bring together retailers to discuss the latest retail technology innovation and strategies.
This event will be combined with the ECommerce Show USA, Click & Collect and Home Delivery World to address new models of crowd-sourced delivery, lockers, customer care, retention, personalisation, and new customer experience strategies. Retailers looking to learn all they need to know to enhance their delivery and eCommerce programs all in one place choose the right event when signing up for Retail Technology Show USA.
Attendees are able to:
- Meet with heads of strategy, retail solutions, marketing and operations from retailers, e-tailers and solution providers
- Explore the latest retail technology innovation, from In-Store Social Commerce to 3D Printing
- Stay abreast of the approaches and strategies of their competitors
- Showcase their retail technology solutions to big and small box retailers and merchants
Conference sessions will focus on:
- Creating the store of the future
- Contextual technology: the whys and hows of the retail Context
- How to get great results with In-Store Social Commerce
- Applying the range, volume and velocity of retail data
- How Predictive Analytics can create serious retail business advantage
- Using all channel interactions and data points
- Understanding your customers – the power of Customer Analytics
- The science of assortment optimisation and what it means for your profits
- Using big data to create localised assortments
- Building the next generation retail supply chain
- Real time stock visibility is very, very near
- Predictive analytics in retail inventory management
- Encouraging customers to shop on their own terms
- Making omni-channel work for your retail business
- Taking e-commerce off-line
- What Augmented Reality is bringing to retail
- 3D printing in retail
- IOT at the heart of next generation retailing