Cook’s Club, the innovative lifestyle hotel brand designed for a new generation of traveller, has announced the launch of its 11th hotel in May 2023 in Mallorca, Spain, boasting an idyllic infinity pool and its own private sandy beach area. The brand has already established a popular hotel in Palma Beach on the island, just metres from Playa de Palma, and will now launch Cook’s Club Calvia Beach in Palmanova.
The stylish, adults-only hotel, the brand’s second hotel on the island of Mallorca, boasts 211 newly refurbished rooms, from single, to double and triple rooms, decorated in a sophisticated cosmopolitan style.
Guests can choose from two pools to cool off from the heat of the Spanish sun – the large main pool in the centre of the hotel’s spacious outdoor area is ideal for a swim, whilst the beautiful infinity pool surrounded by its own sandy beach area is perfect for a refreshing dip, with comfortable sunbeds nearby to lounge on under a solarium while live DJs provide the perfect summer soundtrack.
Located just 300 metres from the beach, in the bustling central area of Palmanova, the hotel is nestled between Son Matias and Palmanova beach, with plenty of amenities and activities close by in the lively area of Magaluf, including water parks, golf courses, tennis courts and water sports.
Cook’s Club Calvia Beach combines modern interiors with a lively atmosphere created by live DJ music sessions – all whilst being a stone’s throw away from a beautiful beach. There is also a well-equipped gym for those keen to work out during their stay.
Cook’s Club Calvia Beach includes:
- Infinity pool – with its own private sandy beach area
- Outdoor pool – 24-metre pool at the heart of the hotel’s spacious outdoor area, surrounded by plenty of sunbeds
- Beach bar – located by the outdoor pool, the best spot for drinks during the daytime while lounging poolside listening to live DJ sets
- Cantina – Cook’s Club’s own hotel restaurant, serving up a high-quality buffet style breakfast and an a la carte food market for the rest of the day, with a range of dishes to choose from. Guests on half-board can start the day with a full breakfast, with a credit bracelet to refuel as they like during the rest of the day
- Captain Cook Bar – indoor bar opening in the afternoon and evening from 6pm when the beach bar closes
Within a short walk, guests will find plenty of shops, restaurants and bars. Those who enjoy sightseeing can experience the magnificent Palma Cathedral, the picturesque old town, or the nearby villages such as Valldemosa. Those looking to explore further afield can visit the active Formentor Lighthouse, and the beautiful coves of the north coast of the island, just under an hour’s drive away.
Susana Carrillo, Globales CEO, which owns Cook’s Club Calvia Beach, said: “We’re excited to launch our second Cook’s Club in Mallorca. The brand is the best match for the kind of offering we had in mind for this location, with the surrounding beaches, bars and restaurants providing the perfect setting to create a memorable holiday experience.”
Alessandro Dassi, Managing Director of Cook’s Club, said: “We are thrilled to be partnering again with Globales on a new exciting project in Mallorca. Set in one of the most beautiful parts of the island, our new hotel is the perfect holiday escape for guests looking for that stylish, fun-loving vibe that lies at the core of our Cook’s Club brand philosophy.”