June is World Ocean Month and we’re talking with Theresa van Greunen, about the ways in which Aqua Aston Hospitality are integrating the expertise of local destinations while holding community and environmental stewardship as priority brand pillars.
- How Aqua-Aston Hospitality protects the surrounding natural environment and beauty of the destinations it operates in.
- Some simple ways that the hospitality industry can operate more sustainably and minimize its overall impact.
- Measures that Aqua-Aston’s properties have taken to be more eco-friendly.
- The one thing brands forget about when it comes to being green!
- The short and long-term commercial benefits.
- Environmental targets and how to measure their achievement.
- The benefits to staff and guests of taking a proactive stance on the environment.
Founded in 1948, Aqua-Aston Hospitality provides management, marketing, and communications services to an array of hotel, resort and condo-resort brands in Hawaii, continental United States and Central America.
Based in Honolulu Hawaii the company prides itself on understanding today’s traveller by integrating its expertise in local destinations where each of its properties reside while holding community and environmental stewardship as priority brand pillars.