As we approach the end of the year, here are a quick snapshot of W Hotels news for 2019 and a reminder of guess what the iconic brand was up to in 2018.
- W Dubai – The Palm (Q1)
- W Muscat (Q1)
- W Aspen (Q2)
- W Ibiza (Q3)
- W Philadelphia (Q4)
- W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island (Q4)
- W Washington D.C.
- W Atlanta – Midtown
- W Atlanta – Buckhead
- WAKE UP CALL – W’s global music festival series continues at W Dubai – The Palm (March)
- FUEL Weekends – W’s Detox/Retox/Repeat wellness retreat series continues at W Costa Rica (February 28-March 4); W Dubai – The Palm (April 11 – 13, 2019); W Aspen (August 23-26, 2019)
- W Records – W’s official record label will drop new tracks all year. All performances are recorded at W Sound Suites around the world.
- Queer Me Out – W’s LGBTQ+ pride platform continues with lively panel discussions and other surprises this year.
- What She Said – W’s female empowerment speaker series will continue throughout the globe in 2019.
2018 openings – now open
- W Panama (March)
- W Amman (April)
- W Brisbane (June)
- W Kuala Lumpur (August)
- W Xi’an (August)
- W Costa Rica (December) – West Coast friends, we will be hosting a W Costa Rica celebration (complete with zip line!) at the Santa Monica Pier in January. Please let me know if I can send you an invitation!