Maximum Occupancy Accommodation Industry Conference announces its most senior level speaker lineup to date! Held on 07 and 08 November at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney, the conference will feature over 40+ speakers who are experts, executives, and leaders in their field. These people really know the industry inside out.
Expect over 20 sessions across two days – tackling the industry’s most important topics from emerging tech, F&B, influencer marketing, revenue management, data-driven and digital-focused business strategies that work, and tips on how to navigate the changing landscape.
Don’t miss out on your chance to get amongst the most exclusive brands and executives in the wide cross-section of the travel, accommodation and tourism industry – register with Early Bird rates to save up to $200!
Check out some of our confirmed speakers below:
- Dean Long – CEO, The Accommodation Association of Australia
- Dave Baswal – COO & CFO, Ovolo Hotels
- Trent Fraser – CEO, Choice Hotels Asia Pacific
- Gavin Faull – Chairman & President, Swiss-Belhotel
- Brett Salter – National Accommodation Manager, ALH Group
- Vincent Lombino – Group Food & Beverage Director, Ovolo Hotels
- Melissa Kalan – Founding Director, ARMA
- Chantelle Veness – Group Director of Sales & Marketing, Lancemore Group
- Nick Jeffery – Vice President Sales & Account Management, APAC, Sabre Hospitality Solutions
- Philip Niemann – Group Vice President, APAC, Duetto
Plus many more industry experts and thought leaders!
See our full list of speakers here: https://maximumoccupancy.com.au/speakers
Delegates will also get complimentary access to the new and improved Maximum Occupancy Trade Show, with 30+ hand-picked suppliers suited to help you drive more direct bookings.
Where: Hilton Hotel, Sydney
When: 07 to 08 November 2019
Registrations open now! Save up to $200
About Fastrack Group
Fastrack Group provides digital marketing innovation for the travel and tourism industry. Through data-driven creative web design and smart digital marketing, Fastrack Group helps smart hoteliers of all types and sizes create meaningful conversations and more revenue.