Australasia’s leading Accommodation Industry Conference is back in Sydney with a new and improved lineup of speakers, panel sessions, and keynote presentations from industry experts and thought leaders.
It is the ONLY conference made for and lead by hoteliers to network, collaborate, discuss industry hot topics and share their expert insights of the
growing and ever-changing accommodation market.
This year, we are switching it up and holding the Workshop Sessions on Day 1, while the Conference and FREE Trade Show will be held on Day 2.
- WTF is the Deal with Influencer Marketing – panel session
- Parity: Will it Still Exist in 2020 & Beyond? – panel session
- Food & Beverage – Is it Still Significant in a Hotel Offering? – panel session
- The Indian and Chinese Tourism Boom – keynote
- How to Use your OTA Channels to Improve Your Hotel’s Performance – keynote session
- Plus more sessions to be announced!
Back by Popular Demand:
- Great Debate – OTAs vs. Hoteliers
- CEO Viewpoints Panel with APAC hotel leaders and CEOs
- Book Direct Blueprint 2020 Workshop
- Ask Anything Round Tables
Maximum Occupancy is THE industry conference for hoteliers and accommodation provider of all types and sizes. Whether you are a small operator or a large hotel chain,
you are sure to take away key insights and strategies that you can implement as soon as you get back in the office.
Learn the latest trends, industry news and strategies so you can stay ahead of the curve to increase growth and revenue year on year!
Where: Hilton Hotel, 488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
When: 07 to 08 November
About Fastrack Group
Fastrack Group provides digital marketing innovation for the travel and tourism industry. Through data-driven creative web design and smart digital marketing, Fastrack Group helps smart hoteliers of all types and sizes create meaningful conversations and more revenue.