7th Adria Hotel Forum (AHF) for the first time will be held in Belgrade, Serbia in Crowne Plaza hotel on February 20th and 21st 2019 on the following theme: IS THE FUTURE BRIGHT?
The conference will be opened by three renowned international companies: TripAdvisor, STR and Colliers International with goal to compare travel results with travel rates and investments. Right after, the Chief Economist from EBRD will present should we expect a new economic crisis to arrive during 2020.
Beside this two presentations, panellists and participants will talk about: “Who wants to finance and invest in projects and is there a model to insure the investment“, „How large projects can change the city perspective?“, „What is the future model of employment and where will the employees be coming from“„ New lifestyle brands and how much design effects the guests’ emotions and experience“ and many more.
AHF is the place where all relevant decision makers and hospitality leaders say they “have to be”. Some of the AHF confirmed panelists are:
- Sergei Guriev, Chief Economist, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Jules Van Gaalen, Director of Hotels / Transactions, Colliers International Hotels
- Thomas Emanuel, Director, STR
- Charlie Ballard, Global Director, Customer Insights at TripAdvisor
- Vasilije Jauković, Principal Banker, EBRD
- Martin Edsinger, Senior Vice President, KSL Capital
- Nicolas Horky, Transactions Manager, Principal Real Estate Europe
- Dirk Bakker, Head of Hotels EMEA, Colliers International
- George Tziallas, Secretary-General for Tourism Policy and Development, Ministry of Tourism, Greece
- Pavle Radulović, Minister of Sustainable Development and Tourism – Montenegro
- Živorad Vasić, Area General Manager, IHG
- Reli Slonim, President of the Board, Arena Hospitality Group
- Nicolas Stachowiak, Development Director LifeStyle Brands, AccorHotels Europe
- David Jenkins, Vice President Business Development, Radisson Hotel Group
- Takuya Aoyama, Vice President Acquisitions & Development, Hyatt International
- Manfred Kaiser, Vice President of Sales for EMEA, Oracle
- Nikola Avram, Member of the Board of Directors, MK Group
- Ivana Budin Arhanić, Vice President of Business Development and Corporate Affairs, Valamar Riviera
- Frank Reul, Head of Development Eastern Europe, AccorHotels / Orbis
- Jordi Sanchis, Development Director, Melia Hotels International
- Alexandros Angelopoulos, Managing Director, Aldemar Resorts
- David Poet, Head of International Hospitality and Leisure Practice, Gallagher
- Slavko Carić, CEO, Erste Bank Serbia
- Slaven Bošnjak, Member of the Management Board, Allianz ZB and many others.