Each year we try to make the event bigger and better to keep up with the ever-changing accommodation sector, and this year’s New Zealand conference is no exception! Every keynote and workshop has something for everyone, whether you’re a small-to-medium accommodation provider or a larger hotel chain.
We have invited New Zealand’s industry experts and thought-leaders to discuss the state of the nation’s accommodation industry, share actionable tactics and discuss the latest trends and strategies to stay on top of the game in 2019 and beyond.
With more to be announced, our expert speakers include:
- Horwath HTL – Stephen Hamilton, Director
- Tourism Industry Aotearoa – Sally Attfield, Hotel Sector Manager
- TOP 10 Holiday Parks – David Ovendale, CEO
- Sudima Hotels/ HIND Management – Les Morgan, COO
- STR – Paul Hammond, BDM – Pacific
- Expedia – Drew Bowering, Senior Director Market Management – Oceania
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts – Graham Perry, Managing Director – Australasia
- Fastrack Group NZ – Adrian Caruso, CEO and Direct Booking Expert
- Fastrack Group NZ – Essen Tsou – Digital Marketing Manager
For conference enquiries, sponsorship, and speaker opportunities, please contact Adrian Caruso at +61 7 3040 3589 or email[email protected].
Can’t make it to New Zealand? Maximum Occupancy will also be returning to Sydney in late 2019 for its 6th annual conference in Australia. Attendees can expect an even bigger and better agenda, speaker lineup and Trade Show Exhibition.
Where: Stamford Plaza Auckland, 22-26 Albert St, Auckland, 1010
When: April 03 to 04, 2019
About Fastrack Group
Fastrack Group provides digital marketing innovation for the travel and tourism industry. Through data-driven creative web design and smart digital marketing, Fastrack Group helps smart hoteliers of all types and sizes create meaningful conversations and more revenue.