Hotel Technology Innovations Summit (HTIS 2019) is an upcoming Hotel Tech Conference going to be held on 28-29 March, in W Hotel Amsterdam City, Netherlands.
HTIS focuses on accelerating discussions and solutions in current Hotel Technology workgroups by providing an opportunity for participants to meet face-to-face. The leading hoteliers, solution providers & members from hospitality sector come together to discuss current issues, acquire knowledge on recent trends, and benefit from networking opportunities.
On-site meetings and discussion groups will include:
- AI for Hospitality
- Business Analytics Transactional Extract
- Block chain
- CBRS for Hospitality
- Fiber to the Room
- Frictionless Check-in
- Improving Guest Wi-Fi Experience
- NFC Contactless Payments
- Staff Alert Technology and Voice Interaction Framework
In addition to this, there are many general sessions where speakers will address trending topics in the hospitality technology space. The Headliners will be CEO’s, VPs, Global Directors, Director of IT, General Managers, Global strategist and many more from global brands like:
- Francisco Macedo, Operations Director, Cliveden
- Joanna Becker-Birck, Senior Manager Marketing Strategy, World Hotel Collection
- Rob Paterson, CEO, Best western Hotels & Resorts
- Adam Rowledge, General Manager, Georgian House
- Philippe Attia, Vice President Europe, IACC
- Michael Mrini, Director of Information Technology, Edwardian Hotels London
- Bethan Johnston, General Manager, Double Tree by Hilton Hotels & Spa
The 2019 THIS is flourishing at rapid pace to anchor the hotel sector with disruptive technologies.
Registration and more information can be found at: https://www.brainlinx.com/HTISEU2019/