This summer, The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas wants guests to travel with only the essentials, leaving the mundane business of packing to The Ocean Club. Fly to Paradise carrying only a passport and choose one of three curated wardrobe collections from the Resort’s boutique, Carlo Milano. Offered in tiers of USD 15,000, USD 30,000 and USD 100,000 per couple, each package is laden with designer wear and reflects a lifestyle indicative of a stay at the most legendary luxury resort in the Caribbean. Available exclusively to guests of Four Seasons, each collection is personalised, and no two packages are alike. Four Seasons can style its guests from tip to toe, sunrise to sunset.
The Beachgoer: Laid out with beach looks that parlay into happy hour at DUNE Bar. Priced at USD 15,000 per couple.
- The Weekender: Taking a page from the Resort’s own look-book of chic, articles from the most recent resort collections from the Versace Bahamas Boutique to ensure guests are set to enjoy a full day of entertainment that may just turn into late night cocktails at Martini Bar and Lounge. Priced at USD 30,000 per couple.
- The Jetsetter: The ultimate luxury style experience; all pieces are eveningwear appropriate and are paired with glittering accessories, such as a timepiece from the Hublot Bahamas Boutique, or bracelet and ring from Carlo Milano’s own “Into the Blue Collection.” Priced at USD 100,000 per couple.
A dedicated stylist from Carlo Milano’s team first ascertains style and colour preferences before arrival in The Bahamas. At touchdown, guests are met at the terminal bridge for expedited customs clearance and are whisked away to The Ocean Club. On arrival, champagne awaits at the boutique for fitting and included round of style edits. The ready-to-wear collection delivered courtesy of the Resort’s Butler, handled with white glove service.
Throughout the stay guests will shimmer draped in the likes of lingerie from La Perla, sunglasses by Tom Ford, sundresses or trousers from the Saint Laurent Bahamas Boutique, and a plethora of jewellery and accessories. Donning the most exclusive clothing, formalise status among the Resort’s ever-growing list of glitterati.
Make a new routine away from the humdrum of the mainland with multiple visits to Paradise. Leave the valise behind for next week’s return or opt in for another personalised clothing collection. For guests who are masters of their own style, the Resort will keep garments pressed and hang in the suite in anticipation of the guest’s return. The Butler handles all packing and unpacking services, instilling the Resort’s adage of, “welcome home.”
About the Packages
- Collections are subject to availability and seasonality.
- Wardrobe collections are based on a three night / four day stay at The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort.
- VIP airport service in and out of Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau, Bahamas priced at USD 225 for up to four people.
About Carlo Milano Boutique at The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort
The Carlo Milano boutique offers luxury fashion, swim and resort wear along with exclusive watch and jewellery collections. The jewellery is hand crafted in Italy, made with the highest quality jewels and materials.