Omni Hotels & Resorts announces Culinary Kids, the latest rendition of the brand’s Omni Originals culinary series. Available this April, the spirited menu caters to children 12 and younger with enhanced palates and bold preferences.
Gen Z kids are shaping the food and beverage scene with health conscious preferences and higher expectations. According to a recent study from Mintel, Gen Z is the most diverse generation in US history. They are seeking more adventurous, internationally inspired options and are growing up in a social media-crazed world where having that “Instagram-able moment” is key to their overall food and beverage experience.Omni Hotels & Resorts’ youngest guests can now trade in their cereal for a Rainbow Açaí Bowl or toss their chicken tenders for a Chinese Takeout inspired dish.
“The next generation of eaters aren’t afraid of new things,” said Devin Burns, vice president of food & beverage at Omni Hotels & Resorts. “Knowing that kids today are willing to explore new tastes and textures encouraged our chefs to mix it up, adding inspiration and flavor with bright colors and whimsical features to our kids’ dishes.”
Omni Hotels & Resorts Culinary Kids menus for children 12 and under include:
- Jenga – French toast sticks, maple syrup, chocolate sauce, strawberries (kids can stack them up and knock them down!)
- Pancake Parfait Tacos – Pancakes, yogurt, strawberries, granola, apples, local honey
- Rainbow Açaí Bowl – Açaí base, seasonal fruit, granola, local honey
- Southwest Breakfast Tacos – Tortillas, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar, black beans, sour cream, lettuce, pico de gallo
- The Garden – Edible dirt (a mixture of bread crumbs and herbs), celery, carrots, leaves, avocado ranch
- Fromage Dipper – American cheese, bacon, house made tomato soup served with avocado ranch, barbecue and local jam
- Chinese Takeout – Grilled chicken, fried rice, peas, carrots
- Vincent Van Gogh Jumbo Cookie – Choice of jumbo chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin cookie, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, fudge, caramel sauce (kids are given paint brushes to add their own creativity to the dish)
- Bag O’ Donuts – Choice of dips and drips: cinnamon sugar, butterscotch, chocolate