Global experts have confirmed their participation at the 9th annual Boutique Hotel Investment Conference on June 2-3, 2021, produced by BLLA (Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association).
They are all coming together to shape the year’s most sought-after sector of hospitality. From workshops to mentorship circles, to debates, to keynotes, to investment opportunity presentations, and more, there will be a range of content and networking opportunities for all hotel investment professionals. The time has finally come where the most profitable assets have become boutique hotels, making this the most highly-anticipated conference for hospitality.
Returning to the virtual stage are icons like Ian Schrager, Avi Brosh, Michael Fuerstman, Rami Zeidan and Andrew Zobler. The global roster of leaders includes the top owners, investors, and creators of some of the world’s best independent brands and properties who will be talking candidly about what’s really going on in the industry.
The day and a half digital event include more than 50 sessions broken up into segments including:
- Pre-conference activities
- Development and operations
- Financing, ownership, and investment strategies
- Valuation and optimization
- Perspectives on the future of the industry
- Post-conference activities
Many of these experts are surviving and some are thriving post-pandemic due to the increased interest in boutique hotels in general. Bringing them together supports the strong possibilities for the independent and boutique sectors as they share their wisdom and experience toward a hopeful outlook for the future of an industry that is clearly struggling in other segments. The day’s curriculum is extremely engaging throughout with content formats like mentorship circles, virtual speed dating, case studies, new hotel opportunity presentations, workshops, and more.
Interested parties who would like to participate in the program ‘Present Your Hotel Project’ as well as Exhibitors and Sponsors may contact BLLA directly at [email protected] or +1-818-264-4810. To register to attend the conference, follow this link.
The enticing agenda has also caught the attention of global hospitality students with more than 100 attending from Europe as an example. Some of the agenda topics (nearly 60 in total) include:
- Securing a Big Deal
- View from the Chief Investment Officer
- Financing a Boutique Hotel in Today’s Landscape
- Transforming the Owner Operator Relationship
- Investing in Women-Owned Boutique Hotels
- The Rising Stars of Boutique Hotel Investment
- The Legacy that Schrager Built
- Scaling a Boutique Hotel Collection
Additionally, there will be presentations of current hotel projects in various phases of development, showcased throughout the event. A few examples include:
- A one-of-a-kind project in Patagonia, Argentina, nestled lakefront amid spectacular mountains and forests, offering astounding service levels and a new perspective on luxury; the first in an exclusive new concept collection.
- Opportunity Zone project in upstate New York with under 75 rooms upscale boutique hotel utilizing an existing building and an add-on, creating the best product in the market.
- The boutique hotel ranked in Top 20 of all hotels in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico containing 3 buildings with room to expand up to 25 additional suites.
Sponsors include Greenberg Traurig, C2C Designs, Lutron Electronics, Marsh and McLennan, Jampro, StayBoutique™ and Boutique Money Group along with Supporting Sponsors – Hotel Business, The Lodging Conference, Today’s Hotelier, LODGING, JMBM, TLC, Hotel Online, Hotel Management, The Company Dime, Boutique Design, CoStar, Hotel Executive, eHotelier.
Companies speaking include: Virgin Hotels, LEO A DALY, Marcus Hotels & Resorts, The Sydell Group, ASH NYC, BLLA / Boutique Money Group, Limestone Capital, Citi, Proper Hospitality, Skift, Makeready, J.P. Morgan, Homage Hospitality, Relevant Group, LW Hospitality Advisors, Hodges Ward Elliott, LLC, Salt Hotels, Graduate Hotels, Skoloff & Wolfe, P.C., The Vonne Group, Casa Cupula, Edyn Group, LW Hospitality Advisors LLC, JLL Hotels & Hospitality Americas, Glencove Capital, Viceroy Hotel Group, Ian Schrager Company, Manhattan Hospitality Advisors, Horwath HTL, Sage Investments, Dream Hotel Group, Curator Collection, JMBM, cb5 Hospitality Group, KHP Capital Partners, Evolution Hospitality, Valencia Group, JF Capital Advisors, Paligroup Management LLC, Marcus Samuelsson Group, Jones Lang LaSalle, Accor, KIPR Global, Montecito Venture Partners, Cornell University, Amek Group, SH Hotels & Resorts, Prospect Ridge, Pendry Hotels, Aparium, Goldman Sachs, The Downtown Clifton, Lord & Liberty Hotels, Neil Locke & Associates, Capella Hotel Group, Studio Nilebrand, Geolo Capital, Dovetail + Co, HEI Hotels & Resorts, Life House, Pod Hotels, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust, Auberge Resorts, JC Hospitality Partners; Bosworth Hospitality Partners, LLC, Lark Hotels, Tiny Urban Escapes, Hospitality Brookfield Asset Management, Copeland Ltd., Hiatus Homes, Greenberg Traurig LLP, 21c Museum Hotels, Equinox Hotels, Marsh & McLennan Agency, Strategic Hotel Consulting, FOC, APICII, She Has a Deal, Sage Hospitality Group, ACORE Capital.